COSMIC EXTINGUISHERS- Multi-Purpose Dry Chemical
These units contain specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate powder, which smothers and breaks the chain reaction on Class B fires, fuses and insulates Class A fires, and is a non-conductor of electricity. Non-toxic.
Operation: Squeeze the lever, which opens the valve, allowing the chemical to be forced out. Upright squeeze grip operation approved to -65°F (-52°C).
Construction: Heavy-duty steel cylinder with rugged metal valve and siphon tube with replaceable molded valve stem seal, visual pressure gauge, pull pin and upright squeeze grip. Corrosion and impact-resistant powder coat finish.
|Shipping Time||3-4 Business Days|
|Extinguisher Manufacturer||JL Industries|
|Type||ABC Dry Chemical|
|Nominal capacity||6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||5.5 lbs.,10 lbs. ,12.75 lbs,18.25 lbs,33.5 lbs. ,38 lbs.|
|fe_cylinder_diameter||3-3/8" ,4-1/4" ,5",5-1/8" ,7-1/2" ,7"|
|Overall Width||5-3/4”,7-1/4" ,8-3/4”,10-1/4”|
|Shipping Vol.||.2 cu.ft. ,.35 cu.ft. ,.5 cu.ft,.65 cu.ft,1.0 cu.ft|
|optional_mark_bracket||MB817C or MB817A*,MB818C or MB818A,MB808A,MB846C or MB846A,MB811C,MB810A|
|Must Ship Freight||No|
- This Item: COSMIC EXTINGUISHERS- Multi-Purpose Dry Chemical As low as $36.00 Regular Price $59.14
- Ambassador Steel 1.5" Square, Full Acrylic-1016-F10 Special Price $79.28 Regular Price $158.55
- MB846C Fire Extinguisher Bracket for Vehicles Special Price $17.77 Regular Price $141.75
- 2017F15 Ambassador Steel 2 1/2" Rolled, Bronze Acrylic Special Price $165.38 Regular Price $212.25
- Cosmopolitan Stainless Steel 1.5" Square, Vertical Duo-1036-V10 $138.45
- Total price